- A contract quality roller blind that is designed to improve effective and efficient control of light, heat and glare for all types of home windows, office areas, school classrooms, shops, care facilities etc.
- Dependent on window sizes we offer a heavy duty roller tube to prevent sagging or ‘smiling’.
- The brackets and mechanisms are designed to be long lasting. Manufactured using aluminium, steel and stainless steel parts.
- Motorized roller blinds are available for larger window areas and places where control access is restricted.
- Sysco roller blind systems are available in many different fabric choices. Options include anti-glare, insulation or simply to darken a room. For all colour options speak to one of our team.
Manually operated systems use a metal or plastic ball chain available in a variety of colours and finishes.
For blinds that are to be used where children may be present the blinds are fitted with an easy break chain connection for safety.
Motorised blinds are operated using a remote control, perfect for blinds fitted high up.
Made-to-measure, up to 4m wide x 3m drop.