Aesthetically, the clean lines of the louvred slats add a cool and contemporary feel to any room, and can be combined easily with other blinds and curtains to suit your preferred level of privacy or as a boost to light exclusion.
If privacy is your main priority, then you’ll find the café style shutters a very popular option – it covers the bottom half of a window, preventing passers-by from looking in, all while letting in light from its top half.
On a purely practical level, shutters are not only easy to keep clean and free of dust, but in rooms susceptible to humidity like kitchens and bathrooms, they are an ideal option.
- Our made to measure indoor window shutters can be purely aesthetic or truly functional. Choose the style that works best for your window and the interior style you’re aiming for.
- Full Height – these shutters cover the entire window and open as one.
- Café Style – cover just the lower portion of the window, while maximising the light.
- Tier on Tier – these cover the whole window, but the top and bottom work independently.
- Solid – traditional and secure, these top to bottom shutters are available completely or partially solid.
- Tracks & Doors – a “tracked” formation that allows the shutters to open and close effortlessly, giving you a full open view through the glass. Ideal for bi-fold doors or to act as room dividers.
- Shaped – whatever the shape of your window or door, we have a shutter for this space. We are even able to make a shutter to fit your Velux® window.
Take your pick from wooden or vinyl shutters – then finish the look with an exciting array of colours, stains and textures.
Go bold with opium red high gloss lacquer, soft with pure eggshell or natural with an elegant wood stain.
All Shutters are manually operated with no cords or chains, so it’s completely child friendly.
Made-to-Measure, ranging from 200mm wide to 3m high.